Bonds are financial instruments used to raise capital for Governments and Corporates
- Not a central place to trade
- Its called over the counter market
- Organised by type of security
- Most are sold dealer to dealer
Bonds are identified by ISIN (International Securities Identification Number) which consists of three parts
- Two letter country code. Special code ‘XS’ is used for international securities cleared through pan-European clearing systems like Euroclear and CEDEL.
- Nine digit numeric identifier, called National Securities Identifying Number (NSIN).
- Single check digit to validate against counterfeit ISINs.
An adept programmer with experience in design, development and deployment of multiple application routines. Knowledge of various software designs paradigms, development frameworks, deployment methodologies, database modelling and process migration. Special focus on business driven design, search optimization, user interface, data access and data storage implementation. A hacker with a penchant for making technological processes more readily and comprehensively accessible.